The simplest and most delicious four ingredient pancakes you’ll ever see. They also just so happen to be extremely nutrient-dense and filling!
INGREDIENTS (1 large or 2 smaller servings)
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup GF rolled oats (Also Bob’s Red Mill)
- Optional: cinnamon, chocolate chips, blueberries, and any other toppings!
- Mash bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients – except toppings!
- Heat a pan with oil (or butter) and pour pancake batter – about 3 or 4 tbsp per pancake.
- When browned, flip the pancakes and add toppings.
- Remove and serve!!
- Optional: Highly recommend a little Hu Kitchen chocolate to top with a hefty Lakanto maple syrup pour. NOTHING better – no explanation needed.
If interested in giving Hu Chocolate (or other snacks!) a try, use my code RACHELSCLEANEATS for 20% off. It is so worth it! Extremely clean ingredients SOOO good.