I’ve had this for dinner the past four days and I swear it gets better every time…
Recently I have been making this in an Instant Pot which makes it SUPER easy, oil-free, and nutritious. If an Instant Pot is an option for you, then I would definitely recommend it. I have also made this meal in a large cast-iron skillet – both are great!
I really experimented with the spices so feel free to experiment with curry powders, etc. Even without certain ingredients, this recipe is still delicious. So don’t panic if you do not have all of the ingredients.
Coconut Chickpea + Cauliflower Curry
- 1.5 cups of Chickpeas
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 large red Onion
- Handful of Kale
- 2 cloves of minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp minced Ginger
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- Trader Joe’s Mushroom + Company Umami Seasoning (to taste)
- Trader Joe’s Chili + Lime Seasoning (to taste)
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
Instant Pot –
- Put everything in the instant pot!
- Pressure Cook for 24 minutes – then let it sit for another 15 minutes as it releases pressure naturally.
- Done! Pair it with some quinoa, cauliflower rice, greens, avocado, whatever ya want
Cauliflower will melt in your mouth and its AMAZINGG!!!
Skillet – Put everything in the skillet and allow it to simmer until it is to your liking! I have not experimented as much with this method so do not know the exact timing.
2 thoughts on “Coconut Chickpea + Cauliflower Curry”
Are you using the dry chickpeas or rinsed canned? Use the IP everyday.
I usually like to use dried chickpeas made in an instant pot!